Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions “Deluscious” means Deluscious Catering Ltd and “the Client” means the person or company booking the event.
Written quotations are valid for 2 months from the date of quotation and may be subject to change following a site visit or further information gathering. All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
Booking Your Date with Deluscious Catering
- a) All event bookings must be confirmed in writing by the Client. A non-refundable deposit of £150 is required to secure Deluscious for the date of your event.
- a) A deposit of 10% of the quoted price (subject to the inclusion of VAT) will be provided to the Client in writing by Deluscious once your booking confirmation is received.
- b) This deposit plus Booking confirmation will be deducted from the total event costs which will be issued to the Client no later than 30 days prior to the event (please see our Payment terms below).
- c) Payment methods available include bank transfer, PayPal, cheque and cash.
- a) Once the Clients deposit has been received a receipt will be issued by Deluscious together with a formal confirmation letter which will include your draft menu, event summary and estimated costs based on the number of guests and selections made by the Client at this time.
Variations to the Price
Any variation to menu selections for children must be discussed with Deluscious as soon as possible for our menus to be revised accordingly.
Payment of Total Event Costs Prior to Event
- a) Payment in full is required for all catering services to be provided by Deluscious prior to the event. Final guest numbers must be confirmed to Deluscious no later than 30 days prior to the event.
- b) The information provided at this point will be used to produce your total event cost invoice, arrange staff and co-ordinate with your venue. Once our invoice is received by the Client payment must be received no later than 10 days before the event.
- c) Should Deluscious be advised of any changes to event requirements (including the reduction of guest numbers) at a date less than 10 days prior to the event, Deluscious reserve the right to accept these changes and reduce our invoice value, however should increases occur due to additions once full payment have been received Deluscious will raise an additional invoice following the event for these guests or extras food needed, payment will then be due for immediate settlement by the Client.
All food and labour costs incurred in arranging food tastings on behalf of the Client will be fully charged to the Client. Where Deluscious is engaged to cater for more than 50 guests, these costs will be credited in the final invoice. We charge £25 + VAT per person for a tasting session and the max number is 6 guests. This payment will be deducted from the final invoice should you choose Deluscious to cater for your event.
For wedding cake tasting sessions this is charged at £30 + VAT should you choose Deluscious to make your wedding cake This payment will be deducted from your final invoice
- a) In the unfortunate event of a booking having to be cancelled confirmation in writing will be needed by the Client. Your deposit will be retained and the following charges will be incurred
- I) Cancellation received within 30 days of event – 30% of total event cost
- ii) Cancellation received within 15 days of event – 50% of the total event cost
iii) Cancellation received within 2 days of event – 95% of the total event cost
- b) The total event cost will be based on the numbers of guests scheduled, at the agreed price per head + VAT.
- c) Any additional costs incurred by Deluscious in preparation of the event up until the time of cancellation will be charged to the Client. This is to cover any losses caused to Deluscious for administration costs, travel, supplies etc. and will be discussed fully in the event of a cancellation.
Dietary Requirements and Allergies
- a) Deluscious Catering will endeavour to provide suitable adaptions to the Clients menu for any guests with special dietary requirements or allergies. We cannot however take responsibility for any guests unless advised in advance (no less than 10 working days prior to the event).
Clients Food and Drinks
- a) We accept no liability for any food supplied to the Client by another caterer (or food products suppliers by the Client themselves) in additional to those arranged by Deluscious.
- b) Where the Client has made additional arrangements (for example an evening cold buffet) Deluscious will require a Food Disclaimer Form to be completed and returned no later than 7 working days prior to the event.
- c) Deluscious will happily serve a Clients arrival drinks, table wines, champagne etc. during their event subject to waitress fees, please ask for further details.
Client’s use of Deluscious Property and Clients Personal Property or Gifts
- a) The Client agrees to pay for any loss or damage to any equipment, crockery, cutlery or glassware supplied by Deluscious for the event, including any issues caused by the Client guests.
- b) Deluscious will not be held responsible for the theft, loss or damage to any personal effects of the Client or gifts brought onto premises by the Client guests.
- a) Deluscious accept no liability under any claim whatsoever arising (be it by negligence or otherwise) for any loss over the figure of the existing Deluscious Public Liability Limit of Indemnity. Note that this figure which may change from time to time, is available upon request together with a copy of our Certificate.
- Deluscious shall incur no liability to the Client if performance of the contract is prevented or hindered by any case whatsoever beyond Deluscious control and in particular but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, by act of fire, flood, subsidence, sabotage, accident, strike, or lock out and shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting there from suffered by the Client.
- Any complaint shall be made promptly and in any event must be received in writing not more than 7 days from the date of the event concerned
Deluscious reserve the right to change our Terms and Conditions when necessary due to the continual evolving nature of our business. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are up to date with our Terms and Conditions which are available on request or printable via our website at www.delusciouscatering.co.uk